Bipha Ayurveda

 

In 1929, a gifted Ayurvedic Physician, Pappy Vaidyar, realised the need of an institution to meet the rising demand for genuine Ayurvedic formulations/ treatment. Bipha Drug Laborataries was established as a result of his efforts in Ochira, a small village in South Kerala.Bipha Drug Labs was shifted to Erattupetta and subsequently to Kottayam to meet the rising number of patients from Central Travancore. In the 1930’s the Pharmacy finally relocated to its present head quarters at Kalarickal Bazaar in Kottayam. Bipha Ayurveda offers ayurvedic body care products.